New v2.0 BETA available now
So here it is. Unreal X-Editor v2.0 is now available 🙂
KNOWN ISSUE with Windows XP: Currently Unreal X-Editor will crash with an Unhandled Exception error when executed under Windows XP. At the moment, the only way to overcome this issue is to run Unreal X-Editor with No-Ribbon UI.
Click Here for Windows XP fix. <–Download and replace the old exe with this new one.
- New No-Ribbon version is available
- Unreal Script Wizard has been integrated
- Tab support has been added
- Dock panels has been added
- Startup page has been added
- Detail Log viewer has been added
- Fixed a rare issue where Unreal X-Editor will not restart after changing UDK directory
- Unreal X-Editor now asks for user permission to restart
- Added Right Click menu for editor
- Added ability to navigate to custom game exe
- Added Log parameter in UDK Game options
- New About Dialog
- New Skins added
- 2 New Ribbon Styles added
- Package tree viewer Search has been added
- New warning message when trying to execute multiple instances of Unreal X-Editor
- New Help file available (Click Here to see the Online Help)
NOTE: This is a BETA version. Since there are changes in some DLL files, v2.0 is not available as update. You need to download the Setup from the Downloads page and install it.
To run No-Ribbon UI, please refer to the Help File that comes with Unreal X-Editor
Click Here to go to Downloads Page.
Visual Studio 2010 Skin (Ribbon UI):
Visual Studio 2010 Skin (No-Ribbon UI):
Posted on March 7, 2012, in Unreal X-Editor and tagged 2010, editor, free, Script editor, skin, udn, unreal, unreal landscape, Unreal X-Editor, UnrealScript, v2.0, version 2, visual studio. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.