Monthly Archives: June 2014
Update #2 for my RTS Example Game made in Unreal Engine 4 using Blueprints. (Click here for the old video)
New Features in update #2:
- Multiple units (civilian and fighter)
- Multiple buildings that can spawn each unit
- Building construction now takes 12 seconds to complete.
- Updated characters (From Epic’s Strategy Game Example)
- Various sounds (From Epic’s Strategy Game Example)
Recently i played Watch Dogs game and I really liked the camera hacking system so i decided to create a similar effect in Unreal Engine 4 using Blueprints only. I added Camera zooming functions too but forgot to show it on this video.
If you are receiving macro errors while opening this project, please download the StandardMacros.uasset and replace this with the one that comes with the editor.
A week ago i received license from Coherent-UI for Unreal Engine 4. I’ve been testing it for the past few days and here is a basic guide i made on how to play an animation on HUD. Everything is done in C++ and i used Blueprint only to call my custom animation function.