Another screenshot of my Strategy Example Game. Added lot of functionality’s since last release.
NOTE: That overlay texture is from DOTA. Am using it as a placeholder only.
As always…All done with Blueprints only!
Update #2 for my RTS Example Game made in Unreal Engine 4 using Blueprints. (Click here for the old video)
New Features in update #2:
- Multiple units (civilian and fighter)
- Multiple buildings that can spawn each unit
- Building construction now takes 12 seconds to complete.
- Updated characters (From Epic’s Strategy Game Example)
- Various sounds (From Epic’s Strategy Game Example)
A week ago i received license from Coherent-UI for Unreal Engine 4. I’ve been testing it for the past few days and here is a basic guide i made on how to play an animation on HUD. Everything is done in C++ and i used Blueprint only to call my custom animation function.
Hello Everyone :)
Here is a RTS Game Example using Blueprints only in Unreal Engine 4. For the last couple of days i was trying to build this and so far the result seems good (i think) although lot more work needs to be done.
Camera movement with panning and zooming
Building structures that can spawn units
Player can select newly created units and control them